For the start of Wilbur we just refined the recipe, and now went for melamine finish.
This surface is much more scratch-proof than the clear coating that we inhouse-tested now for 1 year. And we could reduce the price by a bit.
The Basics of the concept stay the same, and will be complete with our own table base “Orville” that we were able to show
at Qubique 2011.Orville” is available upon request and Wilbur is available as a small series in our store.
Studio for Design and Architecture in Berlin. Founded 2010 by Daniel von Seld.. Learn more
- NEW – Our Online Store
- Online for a little while, but now filled with some more Products, you’ll find our online store in the menu above, or just click here. Read more – ‘NEW – Our Online Store’.
- Nightshift – DMY 2012 Open Design Studios
- As part of the DMY Designfestivals 2012 and being a Create Berlin Member we are looking forward to open our Atelier for your eyes this year so you can get a glimpse of how we work. Together with our studiomates Martina Zeyen and Jonas Labbé we invite you to drop by our place at the [...] Read more – ‘Nightshift – DMY 2012 Open Design Studios’.
- Berlin UP for CREATE BERLIN
- We had the chance to design an conceptualize the exhibition “Berlin UP” for CREATE BERLINs representation at Qubique 2011. Teaming up with Flip Sellin of COORDINATION, Martina Zeyen and Ulrich Merz we developed a dual area space where one part is dedicated to a looooong table for seating and communication, and the other part host [...] Read more – ‘Berlin UP for CREATE BERLIN’.